Start-ups are transforming the food and nutrition industry. Their radical ideas and new growth models are breaking boundaries and providing the necessary impetus for real innovation. At the FoodNavigator-USA Summit: Food for Kids, we not only take a close look at the trends entrepreneurs are tapping into, we find and shine a spotlight on the most promising talent and products that are reshaping the market.
Since its original launch in 2016 at Food Vision USA, the Trailblazers challenge has developed into a platform where fresh-faced innovators and dynamic market leaders come together for a friendly showdown and an intense brainstorm.
Do you have what it takes to join them and are you ready to take center stage?
We want to hear from trailblazing, entrepreneurial start-ups or established brands with new products to present their red hot food and nutrition innovations targeting expectant moms, babies, toddlers, kids or teens.
Three trailblazers will be invited to participate in the Food for Kids Innovation discussions. Get your business on the agenda and into the news! The trailblazers will also receive a free place and access to the full program.
In addition the next five shortlisted will receive a 50% discount on their place*.
- A place on the Food for Kids program: participation in the Trailblazer session (November 12)
- Feedback from our expert panel: Barb Stuckey, Mattson; Matthew Sade, Freeli Foods; and Blake Mitchell, Interact Boulder
- Access to the full program including all presentations and networking sessions
- Accommodation at The W Chicago (November 12 & 13)
- Coverage in FoodNavigator-USA and video interviews with the editorial team
- Inclusion in Food for Kids 2018 highlights video
- 50% discount on registration for colleagues*
Your entry must include –
- 500 word profile/overview of your innovative product or approach
- 500 word opinion on a key industry challenge
- links to website and relevant further information
The deadline for submitting your entry is September 7, 2018.
All submissions will be evaluated by the FoodNavigator-USA Summit team and the editorial teams of FoodNavigator-USA and NutraIngredients-USA. All Trailblazers and shortlisted will be notified by phone before September 7, 2018.