Chicago’s spectacular lakefront skyline is the backdrop to a lively mix of delicious food, magnificent art and rich history. The 3rd most populous city in the United States, with Millennium Park in the heart of it and the bustling boardwalk of Navy Pier just a stone throw away, the FoodNavigator-USA Summit 2020: Food for Kids location, has something to offer for everyone.
The venue for Food for Kids 2020 Summit is the W Chicago – City Center. Nestled within the downtown district, the hotel is housed in a historic Beaux Arts building; sophisticated Art Deco details combine seamlessly with a very modern sense of style to create an atmosphere that is nothing short of electric.
The Ultimate Chicago Bucket list – Explore Chicago during some free time:
- Pequod’s Pizza – eat Chicago-styled deep dish or thin crust pizza
- Millennium Park – take a selfie with Cloud Gate (aka The Bean)
- Skydeck Chicago – stand outside one of the world’s tallest buildings at The Ledge, an all-glass balcony at the Willis Tower
- Michigan Avenue – shop till you drop at Chicago’s famous magnificent mile.
- Art on the MART – enjoy a permanent public art installation, almost every day at sunset, unprecedented in scale, illuminating the 2.5-acre façade of the MART (one of the largest commercial buildings in the world)
- Navy Pier – see unparalleled views of Chicago from the 196-foot Ferris wheel