Chicago’s spectacular lakefront skyline is the backdrop to a lively mix of delicious food, magnificent art and rich history. The 3rd most populous city in the United States, with Millennium Park in the heart of it and the bustling boardwalk of Navy Pier just a stone throw away, our FOOD FOR KIDS Summit location, has something to offer for everyone.
The venue for FOOD FOR KIDS Summit is the W Chicago – City Center. Nestled within the downtown district, the hotel is housed in a historic Beaux Arts building; sophisticated Art Deco details combine seamlessly with a very modern sense of style to create an atmosphere that is nothing short of electric.
FoodNavigator-USA has arranged a discounted rate of $209++ per room per night for delegates. Please note that there is limited availability at this rate and we suggest you book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
How To Get There:
Chicago is one of the most accessible cities in the world, with 2 main airports (O’Hare International Airport and Midway International Airport) serving over 290 destinations connecting passengers around the United States and the word.
The hotel is easily accessible via public transport and taxis. Located 25 miles away from O’Hare International Airport, a taxi will approximately cost $50 and takes around 45 minutes while the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) Blue line train would cost $5 and take about an hour.
The hotel offers parking ranging from $27 for 0 – 2 hours to $67 for 24 hours, in addition to this valet parking is also offered for an additional fee.
W Chicago – City Center
172 West Adams Street
Chicago, Illinois 60603
Phone: +1 312-332-1200
The Ultimate Chicago Bucket List:
- Pequod’s Pizza – eat Chicago-styled deep dish or thin crust pizza
- Millennium Park – take a selfie with Cloud Gate (aka The Bean)
- Skydeck Chicago – stand outside one of the world’s tallest buildings at The Ledge, an all-glass balcony at Willis Tower
- Michigan Avenue – shop till you drop at Chicago’s famous magnificent mile.
- Art on the MART – enjoy a permanent public art installation, almost every day at sunset, unprecedented in scale, illuminating the 2.5-acre façade of the MART (one of the largest commercial buildings in the world)
- Navy Pier – see unparalleled views of Chicago from the 196-foot Ferris wheel